We tell the Lafayette story.
Whether it’s the latest student-faculty research project, a student’s internship in Germany, or the latest basketball win, we feature the people, initiatives, and “wow” moments that tell the story of a distinctive Lafayette education. With broad expertise in web, print, design, media relations, social media, photography, and video, we support the College’s marketing goals and strategic objectives.
- We manage the College website, Lafayette.edu, which highlights our key initiatives including Admissions, academic programs, Campus Life, and more.
- We manage the College’s official social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. (add links)
- We incorporate communications solutions to address institutional priorities across a range of channels.
- We produce external communications, such as the Lafayette magazine, which highlights the distinctive Lafayette education
- We provide internal communications for the campus community, including From the Hill, Lafayette Today, and more.
- We produce annual publications that support institutional priorities.
- We manage communication tools such as the College’s Flickr account and YouTube channel.
Check out our portofolio
Check out our stories